Reda Taleb CEO & Co-founder of Officium
CEO and co-founder of Officium Maroc, Reda TALEB is a recognized Expert in the fields of Business Strategy, Governance, Marketing Management, Branding and Innovation. Lately, he worked on many Digital transformation projects, as a key enhancer of people and organizational performance.
Reda Taleb Quote
He is graduated from prestigious Moroccan and International universities and Business schools, and has worked, with a sound track of outstanding business results, in different leading FMCG, Retail and Consulting companies, in Morocco and abroad (including Procter & Gamble, Centrale Laitière – Danone, Marjane,…). He also worked as Consultant or Executive coach for many prestigious Groups and companies, mostly in Africa, Europe and the Middle-east regions.
Today, he is running Officium, a leading Business Strategy consulting company that he co-founded late 2013, and is shareholder and active board member of many companies.
Reda is, or has been, extremely involved and active in numerous Professional associations:
– President of OMPM (Moroccan Observatory of Managerial Practices),
– Vice-President of “Les impériales”,
– Chairman of CIAUMED (Morocco TV Audience measurement Joint Industry Committee – JIC),
– Board member of FCS-CGEM and Communication Commission of CGEM,
– Board member of CIRAD (Moroccan Radio audience JIC),
– Vice-President of FEMADE (Moroccan Federation of Design),
– President of the Moroccan Digital Award jury,
– Member of the African Cristal Festival Jury,
– Founder and Past Chairman of ENCG-Settat Alumni association
On the entrepreneurship field, Reda is very active in mentoring project owners/startup’ers, and has been Vice-President of the Kluster-CFCIM program; He is now the acting General Secretary of ‘La French Tech Maroc’.
Reda works at international level, with a large focus on Morocco/Africa, since many years. He is also a big fan of People Development and runs, hence, trainings internationally in 3 languages (French, English and Arabic).
Bienvenue sur WordPress. Ceci est votre premier article. Modifiez-le ou supprimez-le, puis commencez à écrire !28 juin 2021
Supported by a robust sales force and tight cost controls, Pharm Ltd. experienced sustained double-digit growth over a number of years, only to find that their supply chain struggled to keep pace.9 décembre 2019
Si vous souhaitez une consultation , veuillez remplir ce formulaire :
Erreur : Formulaire de contact non trouvé !